[access-uk] Re: GCSE

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:58:08 +0100

Hi William.

Although it is possible to take GCSE courses online, I strongly suggest as others have done before to contact your local college or further learning centre. Most colleges offer in house support services or they have links with organisations offering similar services on an outreach basis, and these institutions will be able to conduct a thorough review of your accessibility needs. The first stage should be to pick up a prospectus and make an application after your initial enquiry as usually there is provision for you to state your need for support on the application form. Good luck and I hope you find a course of study that suits you.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Gordon Keen
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:13 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: GCSE

How would I know?

If you are interested you could investigate the site for yourself.

Sorry but I have a life of my own and I am not very well at the moment.

Regards

From Bridgerule in glorious Devon, England.

On 1 Apr 2012, at 18:32, william lomas wrote:

how accessible would it be there as all diagrams or can i get all textbooks in braille?