[access-uk] Re: GCSE

  • From: "Denis Tocher" <denis.tocher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:01:54 +0100

Hello All,

Tony is right as the OU concentrates on post secondary education including
developmental, professional and higher education. However, there is another
academic institution, The Open College,  which may serve better and a
prospectus can be downloaded from:

http://www.study-from-home.co.uk/

HTH and good luck,

Denis