[access-uk] Re: G mail

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 01:02:31 +0100

Peter,

I use gMail and I understand that there is, but if you go down that road then all messages you ever sent will come down to you!

Don't know however (to answer your question) how that which you ask can be achieved but I for one don't want to go down that roadd!

I was thinking that a CC to myself would be good but that won't of course let you know if your message or messages have appeared on a list but mine usually do .

Trust that kinda answers your question somewhat

!Best,

Tony Sweeney
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>