[access-uk] G mail

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:11:00 +0100

This question is for anyone who uses g mail as their e-mail provider. When I post a message to any list that I happen to be subscribed to, I do not receive that message but have to wait for someone to reply to it. Is this something that is pecuaiar to g mail and if so, is there a way to sort it.

database 6018 (20110406) __________