[access-uk] Re: Fw: [tafn] Re: talking dictionary

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 18:49:20 -0000

Nice that Gordon always lives up to his position as Joker to this
list, (smile).

I have to say Ted that the bloke who posted originally does have
a tendancy to believe in free lunches, which I do not.  I also
suspect in this case that, apart from the publicity the vendor is
trying to get, there could b e more going on here than anyone has
said.  I won't go there though;  wouldn't want myself, or the
list in danger of a libal suit.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx