[access-uk] Re: Fw: [nvda] NVDA 0.5 released!

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 20:03:00 +0100

Andrew and Mark,
Within the last few minutes the following has appeared on the NVDA list -
"Hi
i don't know if this is happening to anybody else.  Everytime i try to
install nvda .5 on my laptop AVG says that it has found a trojan. i'm
attaching the log that AVG has made. i don't know why it says this. i got
the installer from the nvda website"

Unfortunately the attachment referred to did not come through the list.

Sorry if I misled anyone by my first message, but I thought that if others
were having a problem it would have been reported earlier.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison