[access-uk] Re: Fw: [nvda] NVDA 0.5 released!

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:37:00 +0100

Mark, I think that you are justified in taking the action you have, but you
may be interested to know that there has been a lot of traffic today on the
NVDA list to which I subscribe.  As yet there has been no report of a Trojan.

Admittedly most people, myself included, have downloaded the installer
version rather than the zip.  I  installed NVDA 0.5 on this machine this
morning and have just run a full NOD32 scan and one with Spysweeper
too, and neither found anything malicious.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison