[access-uk] Re: Fw: [bcab] Announcing the free WebVisum web accessibility Firefox extension

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 21:06:21 +0100

I'm so glad this Firefox extention is working well, as I've been waiting to see if there are problems with it.

Still, it makes me think; if this plug-in does the business, then isn't this graphical verification ded and done with? After all, anyone could use this to get around this nuisance including those who use bots to harvest information.

Cheers,
Ray.

----- Original Message ----- From: "terry cooper" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Fw: [bcab] Announcing the free WebVisum web accessibility Firefox extension

Hi Wendy

When you get to the edit field, press control and number six, then you will hear a message saying that the image is being retreaved, or something like that. After about 30 seconds, it will then tell you that it has been placed on your clipboard ready to be pasted. Its as simple as thaqt.

Terry