[access-uk] Re: Fw: [bcab] Announcing the free WebVisum web accessibility Firefox extension

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:24:33 +0100

OK, I'm checking it out.  Have just downloaded ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, July 05, 2008 7:17 PM (UK time), Orhan Deniz at orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Oh god! where do I start!
Why not have a look at firefofx? First of all, it's away from
microsoft. Secondly it's fastre, a lot.
Thirddly, its open source so anyone can develop for it. There is a
massive extention comunity.
Fourthly, microsoft  are copycats. firefox had tabbed browsing from
day 1! Check it out from:
http://www.mozilla.com
Orhan Deniz.
E-mail: