[access-uk] Re: Fw: Your Amazon.co.uk Order #202-6406846-6999863

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:49:21 +0100

Guys, I think this is spam, as Amazon didn't particularly say who it was directed to in the salutation. Also, I've personally not had any experiences with overheating batteries on any of the phones I owned, so I shalln't bother unless I notice signs of overheating. Just charging my N70 now, so hope it's not overheating! Hmm, think I better take a look. Thanks again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>