[access-uk] Re: Fw: Test, was Access-UK - New List messages

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:59:28 +0100

Welcome to the newly moved access-uk list.  NOTE:  Leaving instructions, etc.,
are at the very end of this message.

Not quite OVER, Ian.  However, having copied all the text, and pasted
again, it jolly well should be by now.=20

(Mind you, I don't know if that rule applies to Moderators?)

George.

=20

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.
** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject
** unsubscribe