[access-uk] Re: Fw: Response from Lloyds TSB re chip & pin at home

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:21:44 +0100

Hi

Furthermore, the way I read it, the responsibility is still upon the non keypad
user, whereas, the pad user doesn't have that same Burdon of responsibility.

Obviously, it can only be said so many times, that the new system has been
developed for a reason.

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk