[access-uk] Re: Fw: Response from Lloyds TSB re chip & pin at home

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:14:05 +0100

Hi Ray,

The only thing I will say on this is that the Olympus is not a good
comparison, simply because there are some things in the Olympus you almost
can't do at all without sight, such as setting the clock.  This is not in my
view reasonable.  But Lloyds are not saying you can't access any of their
services, it is just the way you access them that is different.  That's all
I am saying.

All the best

Steve

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf
Of Steve Nutt

Hi Derek,

Thanks for that, a nice clear explanation.  Why don't people get the
words
reasonable and adjustment and settle for it sometimes?

All the best

Steve