[access-uk] Fw: Response from Lloyds TSB re chip & pin at home

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 20:45:56 +0100

Barry quotes bank email:

"This Access Code Device (ACD) will not have any speech facilities.

Any customers that are not able to use the ACD device will be able to

continue to use memorable information to log on with. When using our

Internet Banking service you will be covered under our Online Fraud
Guarantee

as long as you've been careful, for example, by taking reasonable steps to

keep your security information safe. This guarantee would apply to your

accounts regardless of the above method you were logging on with."

So there you are it's what I expected an opt out,

and so no problems for the blind!

Everyone now happy?

Regards,

Derek