[access-uk] Fw: Re: Fw: Copying a DVD

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:36:33 -0000

Sorry Ibrahim,

I see an url now!

Cheers,

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:20 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Fw: Copying a DVD

Hi Tony.

No problem, only too glad to help. One Step DVD copy is brought to us by the same people behind sound taxi, the original program that could convert DRM protected content in to universally compatible MP3 files. I use DVD Copy to create movies for storage on my hard drive, so rather than carrying movie disks from place to place with all the bulk and inconvenience that entails, I simply have a playable movie file which I can watch and its stored locally or where ever I might want to use it for instance my IPhone. One Step DVD copy is available from:
http://soundtaxi.org/1step_dvdcopy.php
or you can get it as part of the Sound Taxi Media Suite which contains 4 other products as well.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: tony sweeney