[access-uk] Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:00:15 +0100

hi, and of course this little box will be free? ... not! not too mention
another thing to carry around with us. and what would happen if you lost
this box? or it developed a fault? or for some reason it wouldn't work and
you had a queue of 20 people behind you? you'd have to ask the cashier to
help which you can do already for free! in other words, you'd be back to
square one
anyway, i really don't see why people have a problem with asking for help
when it's required!if anything it's easier with chip and pin. no problem
with having to ask where the line is, double checking to make sure your in
the right place, hoping that the pen works first time and that your
signatures readable etc etc.
it doesn't matter what technology is developed, or what improvement are made
to chip and pin, not everyone will agree with it. i for one aprove of it and
it's just a pity it took so long to come about. good riddance to the pen!
smile.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx