[access-uk] Re: Fw: Disabled People and Chip and Pin

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:16:42 +0100

What Steve says about Egg is good news, and I suspect that for those of us who
are on-line that is where the answer to Simon's problem will lie - if its a
technological answer you are after.

That leads me to wonder and speculate.  Is there anything on the horizon
whereby banks and other institutions with obvious security issues will  be able
to use secure email for correspondence of this nature?  It would seem such a
logical solution to me.

By the way, we've drifted a little as always.  Having deleted a lot of the
header garbage that went with the original message its nice to know the Union
Men have got around to disability issues.  that is, when they've enough time
left over from sexual orientation and gender issues!
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx