[access-uk] Fw: AccessWorld article: What Screen Readers Can Learn from Audio Games

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:13:20 -0000

What Screen Readers Can Learn from Audio GamesA forwarded message of a
forwarded message.  One Wil Pierce, who I think is list owner here, get's a
mention in the article referenced by the link to the article.  Not the first
time I've heard mention of sounds being used to augment speech output.  Hope
you find it interesting.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx