[access-uk] Re: From The Keyboard tutorials available at no charge

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 20:29:55 +0200

Thanks very very much for making these available.

Cheers,

Doris
At 12:33 AM 7/2/2006 +0100, you wrote:

Hello Listers,

I should like to advise list members and any others who members
may wish to tell that my full range of plain text From The
Keyboard tutorials can now be viewed online or saved to disk
from
my Website at:

http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard

These are now available in addition to my usual range of mini-
guides and user notes for certain household items and software
packages.

There is no charge for anyone who wishes to read or keep a copy
of these tutorials. However, no-one is permitted to sell copies
of the tutorials either as stand-alone publications or as part
of any literary, software or training package.

Should anyone wish to put a link on their Website to my site for
their visitors to use to jump to my site, they may do so.
Please,
however, do not post these tutorials on your own sites. They
should be obtained from my site solely.

I hope that those of you who are not already fully conversant
with the topics these tutorials cover find them to be useful in
their future computing goals.

Best regards,
John Wilson.