[access-uk] Re: Freezer alarms

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:45:41 +0100

Yes, these are available, you set them up and put the unit inside your freezer, you need sight to set them up and hearing to hear them go off, so no use to me!

Question if the freezer goes off then we'd notice the same day as we use it on a daily basis, but what would we do with the food if we found our freezer had broken down?

Well, this did happen to us once, I cooked most of the stuff, we ate it for three days, good job we had 6 people in our family at that time! lol

Best of luck, Christine.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>