[access-uk] Re: Freeview Box

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 18:02:34 +0000

Hi thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of getting a Virgin Media box
because the alternative talking boxes cost over £100 I think. I know
that Virgin have got an app for controling the box and I would like to
know how accessible it is on the IOS platform? I suppose the added
bonus would be that I can record programs instead of catching up on
the iPlayewr.

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000