[access-uk] Re: Freeserve broadband questions.

  • From: "Ted Martin" <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:07:26 +0100

Andy,
There isn't a lot to it, really.  As you said, one cable goes into a usb
port, the other into your phone socket. You should also have a CD which you
have to install, and you may also need a pair of eyes to tell you when two
little lights are glowing on the modem.  This indicates your connection is
working properly.

You don't have to re-configure anything in Internet options, when you
install the software an icon is placed on your desktop, hit enter on that to
dial up when you start up the PC, and then you should stay connected all
day.  It's a few weeks since I did this, and I may have forgotten something,
but it really is simple.

Best of luck,  Ted