[access-uk] Re: Freeserve broadband questions.

  • From: "Stephenson, Phil" <phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:56:19 +0100

Ok Peter, Zonealarm is certainly a nightmare for windows coming up
asking if you want to allow a programme to access the internet but which
Jaws can't find which means I get all sorts of problems and wonder why
web pages are taking ages to load...ok so what exactly is 'SPF', I'm
guessing it's a free firewall but is it an MSN one or where lese can I
get it from?