[access-uk] Re: Freeserve broadband questions.

Zone alarm is a resourse hogger and is not good at all with Jaws. There's no
reason why you can't just use your regular Norton anti-virus, or even free
AVG along with your free SPF. I've been using free SPF for ages and it works
great. I've had Zone alarm pro and it makes my system sluggish, even though
this is a brand new laptop, not to mention that its not great with jaws.

Peter

** vacation ## d