From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: 06 May 2007 15:19
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Freedombox users, does it work for you?

You supplied the key and told me it was U3.  Don't know what the old key
was.

I certainly have never updated the key successfully and the problem is that
it goes into Update without asking . . . so then you have no choice, except
that there is an Update Later button, if you happen to spy it . . . but
maybe that only puts off the inevitable . . ..

Anyway, I've only managed to do it by re-installing the key each time.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx