[access-uk] Re: Freedombox users, does it work for you?

  • From: "Jim Denton" <jimdenton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:53:25 +0100

Hi Carol, have just read both your messages. It does sound like the same
trouble I've been having. I could try another reinstall and see what
happens.

I am bothered about not getting on to FB and irritated because the selling
point of this product is that it is hassle free and easy to use for people
with no computer experience and this is not the case. On this list there
have been three people who have felt frustrated enough that they have not
continued their subscription.

Thanks Carol I'm going to try an fresh install now.

Regards Jim Denton