[access-uk] Re: Freedombox.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 20:34:08 +0100

Just to add a little to Sandra's post, the Mosan review is well worth the hour
or more listen.  Its in Real Audio, and was done back in January of this year,
so things may have moved on a bit since.

I found the idea of sharing labels for uninteligable website links facinating,
which Freedom box seems to facilitate.

The direct URL for the Real Audio stream is:

http://www.freedombox.info/fb2_review.ram

HTH.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at