[access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific suit against GW Micro

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:26:52 +0100

These companies are accountable to their shareholders as are all companies in the free world. To meet that accountability, companies have to serve their customer base well otherwise they don't make profit and the shareholders aren't happy. It's simple economics really and I don't really see that many people moaning too much about Freedom Scientific and GW Micro's screen readers. They are the best in the world acknowledged by their sales. We all complain about the costs of adaptive technology but it's not really a fair statement at all to say these companies don't serve their customer base well.

Kevin