[access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific crisis?

Hi John

I am just pleased to have moved in a different direction and living where
and with whom I do.  I have no personal axe to grind with anyone, but I did
not feel comfortable with certain practices, so working for myself gives me
the opportunity to have an independent viewpoint.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.work-ability.co.uk
-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
john coley
Sent: 17 September 2010 16:51
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific crisis?

Hi Jackie, having decisively lost against GW Micro, they filed suits against
the Arizona Foundation For Blind Children and the US government. One hell of
a PR blunder there, I think, don't you?
                    John.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 3:39 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific crisis?


>I have no idea Eleanor, I didn't follow the link at the time, only heard
> about it.  I thought it was simply  deemed untrue.
>
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Jackie Cairns
> J&M Work-Ability
>
> jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.work-ability.co.uk
> -----Original Message-----
> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf 
> Of
> Eleanor Burke
> Sent: 17 September 2010 15:00
> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific crisis?
>
> What about the court case though Jackie that someone posted a link some 
> time
> back.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 2:27 PM
> Subject: [access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific crisis?
>
>
>> Hi Hussein
>>
>> Sadly there isn't any truth in it as far as I can work out.  So we are
>> stuck with them, (smile).
>>
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Jackie Cairns
>> J&M Work-Ability
>>
>> jandm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> www.work-ability.co.uk
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
>> Of
>> Hussein Patwa
>> Sent: 17 September 2010 14:19
>> To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [access-uk] Freedom Scientific crisis?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>>
>> Firstly, apologies if I've caught the wrong end of the stick here.  I
>> don't
>> use JAWS so have no reason to keep up to date with news surrounding it.
>>
>>
>>
>> However, I'm not sure if this is true but a while back there was  a big
>> story that seemed to be hitting the mailing list about cash problems at
>> Freedom Scientific.  Is this true, and if so, where can I get more 
>> details
>> of this tory?  I know a JAWS user who's involved in a computer group that
>> would be really interested to read about this.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks again for any advice on this.
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________
>>
>> Have a pleasant day,
>>
>>
>>
>> Kind Regards and Best Wishes,
>>
>>
>>
>> Hussein.
>>
>>
>>
>> Hussein Patwa
>>
>> Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
>>
>> Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
>>
>> Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
>>
>> Skype: patwaspotterfan2
>>
>> GoogleTalk: thewanderingwriter
>>
>> Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
>>
>> My Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com
>>
>>
>>
>> Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486
>>
>>
>>
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>> Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3139 - Release Date: 09/16/10
>> 19:34:00
>>
>>
>>
>> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
>> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ** and in the Subject line type
>> ** unsubscribe
>> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
>> ** immediately-following link:-
>> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
>> ** or send a message, to
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>>
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3139 - Release Date: 09/16/10
> 19:34:00
>
> ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> 


** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 9.0.851 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3143 - Release Date: 09/18/10
07:34:00

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq

Other related posts: