[access-uk] Re: Freedom Scientific and Serotek Reach an Agreement

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:47:30 +0100

Well said Iain.  I know the 'political' risks of such topics, but I
was glad to hear the news, and thanks DJ for posting it.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:

From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What  has trade marks  got to do with access-uk?
I am surprised a moderator is actually encouraging such posts here.
We might just as well talk about the  BBC  or even guide dogs!

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx