[access-uk] Re: Freedom Box

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:25:37 +0100

Hi Margaret,
It was me who had problems with Freedom Box. I take it you're using Windows XP? Go into control panel, administrative tools and then to services. Arrow down the list until you come to Freedom Box and then tab to the stop link and hit enter. This was the only way I could get the whole thing uninstalled and the folder deleted. You could always try that and see. I installed it again after that and now everything is fine.
Incidentally, can anyone tell me how to add a radio station to the Freedom Box pre-sets? I've read the help file from cover to cover but I can't find any instructions as to how to do this. Thanks.

Cheers,
Sandra.
This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan prior to sending.