[access-uk] Re: Freedom Box.

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:06:34 +0000

Hi, Steve!

I use FreedomBox because of the DVS films. You need broadband and Windows XP to use it. I don't use the key mentioned but you can get a 30-day free trial from:-

http://www.freedombox.info

There's a one-off registration fee of 25 dollars (about 13 quid) and then it's 9$95 per month (about a fiver).

At 20:56 12/03/05, Steve Holmes typed furiously:

Hi folks.

I hope someone might be able to help.

I read an article in Access IT from May 2004 about the Freedom Box written by Roger Fordham. In it he mentioned that you can get something called a freedom key which is a plastic card which you put into the CD drive. This card gives you access to Freedom Box on your computer. How can I get one and, what are the contact details. Also are there people on this list who have used or, are using Freedom Box and what do you think of it.

Steve

-- Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too. frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx