[access-uk] Re: Freecom DVB-T USB stick

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:12:20 +0100

Hi Brian.

There have been other posts on this list though I have not used this product
myself.

I think that people say that the product is usable though some labeling of
graphics may be required.  The main problem however is that currently audio
description is available but it cannot be mixed with the program being
listened to so you can have the audio description or the sound of the
program as you would normally get but not both. a bit pointless.  The
company say they are developing new drivers but nothing so far.

The USB receiver from Nebula Electronics may be a better bet.

Cheers

graham----- Original Message -----