[access-uk] Re: Free newsgroups?

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:40:31 +0100

beta.usenet.plus.net
Is I think freely available no matter which isp you're on otherwise see
lists sorted by a range of criteria at:
http://www.newzbot.com/

Adrian Higginbotham

Accessibility content manager

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ