[access-uk] Re: Free goodmans digibox?

  • From: Maureen Dyer <md012a9716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 16:14:29 +0100

This is why I'm having one next week. I received a letter telling me as a registered blind person I was entitled to one free. it better be or I'll be having something to say.
The letter was from the BBC.
All the best
Mo

Barry Hill wrote:
Hi all

My girlfriend, who works for our local society for the blind, was told that
the RNIB and BBC have recently started a scheme giving away the Goodmans
talking freeview box.  However, the RNIB helpdesk don't know anything about
this and neither does the switch over help line scheme.

Anyone heard anything about this or am I just chasing wild geese?

Cheers

Barry

database 6360 (20110808) __________

database 6360 (20110808) __________