[access-uk] Re: Free goodmans digibox?

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 20:04:32 +0100

Our area had the first part of the switch-over last Wednesday with the
second part to follow on 17 August.  We received a letter telling us we were
eligible for the Goodmans Freeview box only on Saturday.  It would cost £40,
so I imagine it must be a new modification to the scheme as it was listed as
being available in the initial documentation we received about the scheme
but at a higher price.  This would also entitle you to a year's support if
you needed it.

Caroline.