[access-uk] Re: Free Screenreader Is There already

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:46:41 +0100

Well, don't think I'm necessarily being cynical if I suggest that it could
be this free screen reader will only be allowed to exist if the access
establishment agrees to it.

Being a bit less cynical, I believe the screen reader - I think its called
LookOut - is still around for ?80 so, if they're going to sell that, then
the free one had better not do too much.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx