[access-uk] Re: Free Screenreader Is There already

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:18:45 +0100

That's interesting, Doris, but I think that the earlier discussion was on
something promised from Choice Technology (www.screenreader.co.uk).

I cannot remember having heard of screenreader.net before, but their
product could be a useful addition to what is available, particularly for
beginners.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison