[access-uk] Re: Free Screenreader Is There already

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:27:36 +0100

Just like to tell folk here I've tried the Thunder Screen reader which
doesn't work for me.

Roger Wilson-Hines sent a short one-liner reply, "Waite until official
launch on July 18".  So there you are, a Sight Village launch.

Very intriguing this 'piracy' issue with Thunder.  I know whatever software
we use, free or paid for, we are licenced to use it, that is a permission
with certain rules.  All the same, it would be interesting to know what the
piracy abuse issue was.  Passing it off as paid for software?  Education or
other group users installing it?  Someone modifying it?

Seems this is going to be addressed, so watch out for activation or some
registration scheme.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx