[access-uk] Re: Franklin LM6000b speaking dictionary

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:17:37 +0100

Hi George

Out of interest, is that the same Franklin you used to sell with the
American speech?  I have had mine since 1993, and it's still going strong
and in mint condition.  I just wondered if the link you gave below was for
the very same, or has it been updated?

Love some of the word games on that thing! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns