[access-uk] Re: Four apps for iPod Touch/iPhone to recommend

  • From: "David" <n.weston42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:13:06 -0000

Hi Carol,

I started reading about the apple products on this list. So from there I
went onto the apple web site and read all about all the different ipods.
I have been to the apple shop in Milton Keynes and also their shop at
Brent Cross. I ventrally bought my ipod at a shop in St. Albans as  it
is the nearest shop to me. I most say that it is the best thing that I
have bought in recent years, and if you are thinking about, I would sy
go for it!!!

David Weston.