[access-uk] Re: Four apps for iPod Touch/iPhone to recommend

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:30:23 -0000

Jackie,

I'm getting more and more hooked. Just can't quite decide whether to go for phone or the Ipod Touch. Strangely enough, we are also looking at Bose systems right now and I'm thinking of Bose speakers for my computer system which is away from the main stereo.

Anyway, I now fully understand the difference between these two so shall be looking, though am disappointed as we don't have an Apple store very near at all.

--
Carol P
Date: 01/17/11 19:34:00

link:-