[access-uk] Found a workaround to my problem!

  • From: Gary Price <gazwprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:10:46 +0000

Hello everyone.

I am just letting you all know that I have found a workaround to my issue which I mentioned not so long ago. This is regarding the remote for the Goodmans smart talk set top box.

Thanks to Christopher Hallsworth for helping me out. It will work from the coutch, but what you need to do is sit right next to the TV and point the remote downwards towards the floor. I tried this tonight and it worked a treat!

So i hope this workaround proves useful for some people.
--
Gary Price

Email, Windows Live and Facebook:
gazwprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx