[access-uk] Re: Formatting a Hard Drive

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:59:16 +0100

Hi Barry

Slow down mate you're talking to an idiot here. Can I have that again in English please? The only bit I understood is the disable restore which I hadn't done so that's the first mistake.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>