[access-uk] For N86 users

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:08:33 +0100

Hello all.
Please can I have your urgent help?
My friend Gary Price has had major trouble with his Nokia N86. On Monday, he could not send any text messages at all, not even to myself, yet his phone was online and had full signal. He has had this problem a while now. He has tried a software reset, which did work for a while but hasn't solved it long term. So I suggested he hard formats his phone, and now he can't get Talks installed on it. So, as an experiment I thought I would hard format my phone. My question is what are the exact screens that come up when the phone has been hard formatted? We thought it was date first followed by time, but this apparently is not the case. He is phoning his phone shop for advice today, but thought I would ask on here for both his and my own benefit.
Please respond as soon as possible.
Many thanks.
Chat soon.
--