[access-uk] Re: For David Wood: was: combi-boilers. longish reply

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:07:44 +0100

John:

Very interesting.

When your installers are their, maybe ask them if there is such a device.
If not, how does the system function properly?
If it is a sealed system, then heating up will increase its pressure and
when hot maybe blow the pressure valve - this could explain why it is
loosing heat.
I wouldn't like to make an assumption however without knowing more about the
system - please let us know when they have been?

David