[access-uk] Re: Foobar2000, last.fm and speakon

  • From: "Isaac Porat" <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 19:12:54 -0000

Hello Ibrahim

Last.FM is the largest jukebox in the world - yes it is a music community
service.  If you want to try it with SpeakOn here is the relevant part of
the manual.  The first page tells you about it and if you are tempted,
download SpeakOn and have a go.

SpeakOn is different so take a bit of time going through the manual; I don't
think you will be disappointed.

If yourself or anybody else have problems with SpeakOn please contact me off
list at:
Speakon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Isaac