[access-uk] Re: Foobar2000, last.fm and speakon

  • From: Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:52:57 +0000

Hi,
Foobar2000 is a media player just like winamp that can play various audio file types. It's a thousand times better than winamp, both in customisability and sound quality. Speakon is like a klango player, which is a talking media player (self voicing) with support for internet radio podcasting etc. I don't use a product like Klango or SpeakOn, I think there's no point as I have other apps to do what these products can do. Yes, last.fm is a music service in which users scrobble the data of tracks they play, and the service has associations with popular record labels.

I hope this helps,
Orhan.
Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Everyone.
Excuse me for my ignorance here, but what exactly are foobar2000 and speakon? I was under the impression that last.fm was a community radio sight, not a music service so how does one access music through it. All the best, Ibrahim