[access-uk] Flowcharts

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jaws-UK Group <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'BCAB Discussion List' <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:47:49 +0100

Hi All
Apologies for the cross posting

Looking for some advice work is designing some lovely (so I'm told) visual
flowcharts for staff to follow in relation to processes for a new training
system.

Not being a regular jaws user I have mentioned that I think flowcharts are not
accessible all I get as a reply is well the majority are now completed and we
can't go back now. No consideration to accessibility really I'm looking for
some advice on how to approach this with the employer to ensure accessibility
is taken serious enough so that staff that use jaws are included and not
excluded.
Thanks
Sam

Sam Howie
Resource Worker
Performance & Information Systems
Ground Floor Wheatley House
25 Cochrane Street
Glasgow
G1 1HL
0141 276 2258
mailto: sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sam.howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Glasgow - Proud Host City of the 2014 Commonwealth Games

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.