[access-uk] Re: Flash Player

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:17:27 -0000

If you want to be completely safe, dont' buy a computer.

Java Script holds a vast more nastys than Flash.

Try and disable Java Script and carry-on with yoru daily browsing...

Seriously, there's no reason not to enable Flash these days and plenty of
reasons to enable it.

You miss out allot of content by not using Flash and/or Silverlight.

Barry.

Barry Toner

BCS Belfast Branch
YPG Representative & Disability Group